Monday 21 March 2016

ATC: Spring Sunshine


I made this ATC for the 'Spring Into Spring' Vera Lane Studio ATC/Tag swap.

I used two gorgeous Vera Lane Studio digis called Hello Spring and Birdy - whimsical gal with birdhouse.

 

Background: White ATC card was covered with design paper left-overs from my stash. These were gessoed to mute the colours, inked through a script stencil and then black paint splashes were applied with a paintbrush. A hand-drawn border was added.

Images: All images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut. The Easter Bonnet and the bird were freebies for Facebook subscribers. The images were mounted on foam pads.

I'd like to enter this for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #201 - Spring Sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by and looking!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous to see this little spring Vera Lane Studios ATC over at Wicked Wednesday. Love the combination of images, all so gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to our challenge Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.