Thursday 10 March 2016

Pocket Letter: EVG Heartsong

Here is a pocket letter I made using digital products from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  I chose the beautiful Heartsong collection, using the Journaling Cards and Embellishments and Doodle Fairies.



The journal cards were printed onto white card and the edges inked. The embellishments were fussy cut and attached with pop dots. The large fairy was spray adhered to heavy card stock to make it more durable, then fussy cut and attached to the outside of the pocket protector with foam pads.(Only the lower part of the fairy was attached, so that the goodies in the back of the pocket could be accessed.)

Small crystal gems and glitter sticker dots added some extra embellishment. A strip of washi tape was fixed to the spine and painted wooden beads were threaded onto twine and held in place with a ribbon bow clip.

The back of the pocket letter was decorated with more Heartsong journal cards. Craft goodies and gifts were inserted.  Here is what is in each pocket:



1)  Note to recipient and info 'About Me'.
2)  Packet of flower seeds.
3)  Metal charms
4)  Wooden butterflies
5) Tea bag
6) Adhesive crystal gems
7) Washi tape samples and gel stickers
8) Glitter tape and adhesive heart stickers
9) Bakers twine sample and more adhesive bling

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pocket letter. I make pocket letters too, and this would be one to own for sure. I also like the back and the goodies you put in the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jan. I appreciate your comment. I've been making pocket letters for almost a year now..they are addictive. x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.