Saturday 2 July 2016

ATC: Favourite Vera Lane Character

Hello...

I can't believe it's July already.... where did the last six months go?


Today I'm showing my latest ATC for the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group swap.
The theme this time is "My Favourite".


I chose the lovely Coffee Gal as: 
a)  she was one of the first Vera Lane digis that I bought
b) she resembles me, in so far as I never have a coffee cup out of my hands (changed to decaff now, so I feel a whole lot better!)

She is accompanied by her kitty from Cats and Crocks and the flowers from May Birthday Girl.

The background is DP which has had Tim Holtz tissue added to the left side and darker DP at the bottom. The edges are inked in Vintage Photo (my all-time favourite).
The coffee gal, kitty and flowers were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut and mounted on foam pads (apart from the cat). Coffee Gal has glitter on her eyelids. The sentiment comes with the coffee gal set.
A hand drawn border was added to finish it off.


Here are the digis I used:


Thanks for looking!

xoxo

I'd like to enter these challenges:

Crafting with Friends Challenge 24 - Anything Goes


Catch The Bug July Challenge - Anything Goes


Inky Impressions Challenges June - Summertime




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.