Monday 11 July 2016

Bugaboo Santa

Hello!



I'm showing a Christmas card I made using the Catch the Bug template for July.




I used the Bugaboo Freebie Friday stamp, coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers and added tiny dots of glitter to the tree. The image was die cut with a stitched rectangle from Cottage Cutz and matted onto two shades of green textured card.
The background paper is Dovecraft Christmas Fancy which was matted onto black card. A  Cheery Lynn pierced banner was die cut and backed in black card so that the black shows through the holes. The image was adhered on foam pads.
The sentiment was computer generated and mounted onto green card then attached on foam pads.



xoxo

Thanks for looking!


I'd like to enter these challenges:

Catch The Bug #411 - Stella Says Sketch
 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #37 - Anything Goes

Di's Digi Designs Christmas in July

Crafty Boots Christmas in July

Inspiration Destination #93 - Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #24 - Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.