Monday 4 July 2016

Enjoy the Ride

Hello!


\
I made Top 3 at Pinspirations and Top 5 at 613 Avenue Create
     

I'm sharing my make for June's Pinspitational Challenge

This is the inspiration picture:

I decided to go with a whimsical theme. 



As you may know, I'm a big fan of Vera Lane Studio digis. Her whimsical characters are so gorgeous and always make me smile. I chose this set called Whimsical Bike Rider and the trees are from Whimsical Bird Lover.

 

I used slightly glittered, patterned DP called Wildflower for the background and matted it onto green card. The edges were inked in black. A strip of patterned, green Wildflower DP imitates the path in the photo. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut. They were mounted on foam pads to give some dimension.


xoxo

Thanks for looking!

I'd like to enter these challenges:

  

613 Avenue Create #183 Anything Goes
   

Just Us Girls  Challenge 350  - Word Week - Summer

Crafty Creations Challenges #318 - Anything Goes


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.