Saturday 6 August 2016

Rosie's Washing Day

Hello!

I hope you're feeling good today :)

I'm busy getting ready to go on holiday at the moment, so just a quick Thank You card to show today.

I used the lovely Polkadoodles bunny and the image reflects my day perfectly - sunny, breezy and plenty washing to get through!

The digital image is called Rosie Washing Day 


I die cut around the image with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Rectangle, then coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I outlined the image in pale grey, but decided it needed a bit more colour, so I blended TH Peacock Feathers ink very lightly, keeping the die in place so that the image has a white stitched border. I made an oops! - can you spot it?

The background is Retro Floral DP from Papermania. Here comes that pink and green combo again - I love these colours together and so that's why this paper is one of my favourites. I matted the DP onto black card, popped the image onto a black mat as well and added the image on foam pads. Thin raspberry coloured ribbon was attached along the bottom before the DP was adhered to the card base. 

I made some flowers from white card stock using a hand held X-Cut punch. The flowers were colour washed using TH Picked Raspberry and when dry were shaped and a pearl added to the centre of each one. The sentiment is from Papermania  - I punched a hole to make it into a tag and threaded ribbon through before attaching it on foam pads.


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Have a great weekend!

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Polkadoodles #30 - AG


Creative Knockouts #153 - Favourite Colour Combo
(Pink and Green)


As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Paper & Why
(Reason: Pink and Green colour combination is my favourite)


Art By Miran #64 - AG





I'd really love some feedback :)      I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.