Tuesday 9 August 2016

Sailor Girl

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm heading off on holiday today (whoo-hoo!) and I wanted to share this cute image from Vera Lane Studios before I go.


It's an ATC that I made for the Wishy-Washi ATC Swap c/o Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group. 

 

I used the beautiful Sailor Girl and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers. She was fussy cut, along with the other images, and added on foam pads. She has a background made with modelling paste through a flower stencil. This was inked in 3 shades of blue and edged in Memento Nautical Blue.

 Snippets of washi tape was added to the bottom edge and the bottom left side. 

The sea beneath the boat has some blue and white twine to represent sea foam. 

 Sailor Girl is standing by the sea wondering where her adventures will take her today.
(a bit like me!!)


The flowers are from the May Birthday Girl set. A second set of flowers were coloured and these flower heads were cut out and decoupaged. The bird is a lovely freebie for Facebook subscribers. 


     

 Why not join us on Facebook and have some fun!  

Thank you for stopping by today.

xoxo

Make my Monday Fun in the Sun
 

613 Avenue Create #188 AG


Pixies Crafty Workshop #241 


Cutie Pie Challenge #102 Cute & Work, Rest or Play


Artistic Inspirations #162 - AG


The Paper Nest Dolls #8 AG 


Creatalicious Challenges #96 AG with option of Sea/Beach


CCC Digi Creations #54 AG




I'd really love some feedback :)      I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.