Thursday 4 August 2016

Vera Lane Easel Card

Hello and welcome to my new followers!

Today I made my first ever easel card! 


I chose a lovely Vera Lane digi to be the focal point (this one is a freebie to all subscribers on the Facebook page). I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and added some dots of holographic glitter to her background. She was matted on black card.


The  background is patterned and glittered DP by DecoTime. This was also matted onto black card. 

The image topper was added on foam pads. For embellishments, I chose a snippet of bow trim that had been hanging about on my desk for months. I decided to pop this on foam pads to give it a bit of dimension. I die cut some flowers using a Sweet Dixie set called Pretty Petals. I colour washed these with TH Peacock Feathers, then shaped them and added a jumbo pearl to the centre of each. The leaves were die cut and coloured with Bamboo Green ink and a blending tool. The sentiment was cut out with my favourite  Cheery Lynn Pierced Banner, which I altered by cutting the banner-end away. 


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting By Designs August Challenge - AG

Pixies Crafty Workshop Challenge 240

The Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge - AG


Lemon Shortbread  Challenge 21 - AG




I'd really love some feedback :)      I read and appreciate all your comments. 
To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.