Monday 26 September 2016

Witching Hour

Hello crafty friends and followers!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Gecko Galz September challenge where the theme is 'The Witching Hour'. 


I found the background paper on the Gecko Galz Pinterest board under 'free monthly papers'. The image was also free from one of the DT posts on the Geko Galz blog - you can find it here. Thanks, Dana!

I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers, then applied glitter to the witches dress and hat. I then fussy cut around her leaving a small white border.


The backing paper had ribbon tied around the left edge before it was adhered to black card. The image was added on foam pads for some dimension. The sentiment was found from a Google search, printed onto white card then matted onto black card and attached on foam pads too. To finish off, I added some black die cut branches.

My card was winner at Incy Wincy Designs and in the Top 3 at Angies Digital Stamps!

                

Don't forget to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 

You can find out how HERE.




Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Gecko Galz September - The Witching Hour 1/10
Open Minded Crafting September - Halloween 9/10
Scrap N' Challenge Halloween 14/10
Angie's Digital Stamps #1 AG 30/9
Incy Wincy Designs #19 Things that Fly 1/10
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #164 AG 9/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.