Monday 3 October 2016

ATC: Feathers

Hello!

Welcome to Terri, Babs and Wendy - I'm thrilled you could join me! 

This week, the ATC challenge at Wicked Wednesday is Fins, Feathers or Fur.

I went with feathers, as I remembered I had a cute little bird by Miss Rach, who is the sponsor. 

I bought this bird because it was pretty to look at - I had no idea how gorgeous it is in real life! It's an Australian Bee Eater and I had to Google it to see how I should colour it. WOW!!! I didn't expect that.

    

{Moral of this little tale: buy from Miss Rach and get educated :-) teehee! }

Anyhow...here is my ATC:


The marbled background was printed using shaving cream and Dylusions ink in Fresh Lime and Calypso Teal. The edges of the card were then inked in black.
The bird was coloured with alcohol markers, then fussy cut leaving a thin white border. This was matted onto black card and fussy cut again. The image was added to the ATC on foam pads. Glitter was applied to the little heart and 2 craft feathers were stuck to the bottom corner along with a lime green bow. Such a 'tweet' little bee eater!


Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

There's still time to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 
You can find out how HERE.


I'd like to play in these challenges:

Wicked Wednesday #229 Fins, Feathers or Fur 5/10
Not Just Cards #36 AG 8/10
SSS Wednesday #31 AG 5/10
Just Keep On Creating October 30/10
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #43 AG 15/10
A Bit More Time To Craft #29 AG 13/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.