Monday 24 October 2016

Cat Lovers Hop: Day 1

Hello!

A big warm welcome to my latest follower, Doreen. I'm so glad you could join me!

The Cat Lover's Blog Hop starts today over at Her Peaceful Garden

Janis has been super-busy organising the event and has many fabulous sponsors. I hope you'll come on over and take a look and maybe even play along! 


I've loved looking and commenting upon all the projects submitted so far, but I have to say my kitty stash is pretty limited. 

However, I had a rummage around ( let's hope Janis doesn't want a photo of our craft room or workspace next!!!) and this is what I found:



Sorry the photo is poor quality, but it was the best I could get as we're out of daylight hours here in the UK and I had to use flash.

Considering that I love cats, this is a pretty poor show! It includes some old stickers and rub-ons as well as stamps. In my defense, your honour, I do have a few digital stamps, too. 

Anyhow, after finding these, it has given me a couple of ideas for projects I could make to link up and join in with the fun. Mmmm .... I see what you did there, Janis - subtle, but very clever! :-)

That's all for now.

No project today, but hopefully I'll have one for tomorrow!

Hope to see you on the hop!
xoxo






I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.