Wednesday 26 October 2016

Cat Lovers Hop: Day 3

Hello!

Before I start, I'd like to say a special hello to Tee who is my latest follower. Thank you so much for joining me!

It's Day 3 of the Cat Lover's Blog Hop at Janis's blog, Her Peaceful Garden.  

Janis has been super-busy organising this event and has many fabulous sponsors, and a daily digi to play for. 
 I hope you'll come on over and take a look and maybe even play along!  



I'm trying to link up a project each day in the Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
I've worked today and so haven't had too much time for play :( and I'm late in publishing this post.

Anyhow...
Here is what I made:



I used a free digi from Angelique. I coloured the kittens then fussy cut them. I die cut the background paper and used one of the trees as a 3D element, inking it's edges and raising it on foam pads. Crystal snow from Inkilicious was added to the 'ground' and tree. Two holographic snow sequins were added.


Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

I'm entering this at:

Cat Lovers Blog Hop Day 3

As well, I'd like to play along in these 3 challenges:
The Pencil Case #31 AG 5/11
Christmas Card Challenges #46 5/11
Critters and Creatures Linky Party #8 1/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.