Friday 28 October 2016

Cat Lovers Hop: Day 5

Hello!


It's still Day 5 of the Cat Lover's Blog Hop at Janis's blog, Her Peaceful Garden

Thank you Janis for organising this!

Janis has many fabulous sponsors for the hop, and a daily digi to play for. 
 I hope you'll come on over and take a look and maybe even play along!  



Here is another Dinkie card made with Little Claire Designs products.




I used a Mini Scallop Card (although mine is in Kraft card and I couldn't find these in their online shop today), Mini Splodge Paper  and a LCD Dinkie stamp called Butterfly Cat.
 I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers, then die cut it using a Stitched Rectangle die from Cottage Cutz (I had to shorten the rectangle as it was a bit too long). The image was matted onto black card for some definition, as was the background paper. I tied baker's twine around the mats before adhering them to the card base and finally I added a pink polkadot button.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'm entering this at:

Cat Lovers Blog Hop Day 5


and also at these 3 challenges:

Polkadoodles #42 AG 4/11
Craft Rocket Challenges #27 Pretty Pinks 9/11
Moving Along With The Times #32 Cute Animals 


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.