Saturday 3 December 2016

Flower Fairy Collage

Hello friends and followers!

Some of you may know that I've joined the Gecko Galz Design Team. 
Well, today I wanted to share with you the little collage I was asked to produce to showcase 'my style'. This was hard, as my style does vary quite considerably!

Here is the 4 x 4 inch collage I made using only Gecko Galz products (all of which are available at the Etsy store):


I love to make little scenes. This is a fantasy woodland scene I created using all Gecko Galz products. It measures just 4 inches square (10 cm x 10 cm).
I used  elements from these 3 collage sheets:
Behind Doors (get it here
Flower Fairies (get it here)
Fall into Nature (get it here)
The elements were fussy cut, but not too carefully, as all the edges were inked in Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. The cut pieces were arranged then glued with the fairies being raised on foam pads for a 3D effect. I applied iridescent glitter to the fairy wings and glossy accents to the red berries, acorns and blackberries.

  

Each month Gecko Galz have a customer challenge. You don't have to have a blog to take part in these challenges. The only rule is that you use at least one Gecko Galz product in your project. The winner gets a $25 shopping spree in the Gecko Galz shop.

This month the theme is 'Tag; You're It' and we'd love you to take part!

Just to remind you this is a 'December to Remember' and, as well as all the usual goodies, 
Leanne is also offering:
 *Daily freebie for anyone visiting and leaving a comment on the Gecko Galz blog and the daily featured DT's blog. So come by and check out all of our tags of the day.  

*Geko Galz $25 shopping spree for one lucky customer each week in December.

So ... what are you waiting for?
Ready ....... Set .......GO!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Simply Paper Crafts #42 AG 14/12
Crafting With An Attitude #22 AG 25/12
Crafting By Designs December AG 25/12
DLArt December AG 30/12



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.