Thursday 1 December 2016

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Baby Robin

Hello crafty friends and followers!

I hope your week is going well. 
It's December already - can you believe it? Time really does seem to be flying by!

(This is the first of my 3 posts today.)

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
This challenge is open until 14th December. 



Our sponsor is the wonderful Beccy's Place.

 

And here is the yummy cookie photo to spark our imagination for this challenge:



What do I see?  Beautiful icy grey colours, red and white, tags, twine, Christmas stockings, tree ornaments, birds and snowflakes... in fact anything Christmassy!

Beccy kindly gave me a digital image called 'Baby Robin' to work with. You can buy the Baby Robin set here. Isn't he gorgeous?

 Here is the card I made with him:



I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers, then die cut the image using a scalloped circle. I attached cotton lace across the centre of red patterned paper and adhered this to embossed white card. This was then matted onto red card and attached to the card base. The image was attached to the centre on foam pads. 

My card won at Beccy's Place!

That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 


We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

The Crafty Addicts #29 AG with option of Christmas Paper 6/12
Fab n Funky #329 Christmas 6/12
The Paper Shelter #275 Christmas Card 6/12
Crafty Creations Christmas 7/12
Sweet Sampin' Challenge AG Christmas  10/12
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Nov 10/12
A Snowflakes Promise #34 Winter 12/12
Creative Inspirations #263 Christmas 13/12
Creates And Makes. #6 27/11
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 Christmas  31/12 
Beccy's Place December 31/12 WINNER

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.