Sunday 1 January 2017

Crafts Galore Encore: Spring Flowers

Hello crafty friends.

Happy New Year to you all!
I hope you'll have a happy and healthy year, enjoy time with family and friends and create beautiful things!




The start of a new month means a brand new challenge at 
Crafts Galore Encore.   

The theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Sparkle 'N' Sprinkle



I used an image called Grow 'n' Bloom and created this card:



It's no secret that winter is my least favourite season, so to cheer myself up, I used bright spring colours for my card.  I coloured this lovely Sparkle 'N' Sprinkle image with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens and made good use of the blender pen. I die cut the image and mounted it on foam pads onto co-ordinating striped patterned paper which was matted onto green paper. The flower patterned paper was also matted onto green paper and adhered to a 6 x 6 inch card base. A mulberry paper rose was all that I added as embellishment.



Spectrum Noir colours used:  
Lilies: OR1, OR2, TN5, Blender      Daisies: CR1, CR2, CR3, CT3, CT3,Blender   
Roses: CR4, CR6, PP4, Blender   Watering Can: IG1, IG2, IG4  

I hope you'll pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. 
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks #331 AG 04/01
Use Your Stuff AG 08/01
Through The Craft Room Door wb 3 Jan 10/01
Crafty Friends Challenge #48 AG 13/01
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #49 AG 14/01
A Bit More Time To Craft #35 AG 14/01
Creates And Makes #7 AG  30/01
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge  Jan 31/01
Get Creative Challenge #54 AG 31/01
The Paper Nest Dolls #01 AG 31/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.