Monday 23 January 2017

GDT for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello  

I'm thrilled to be guest designing for Scrapbook Stamp Society today.

I used a Sherri Baldy image and this is the card that I made:


I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils. She is fussy cut and attached on foam pads onto a circular die cut. The heart  background paper was matted onto black card. I added lace with threaded ribbon along the bottom and a die cut sentiment. Three mulberry paper flowers were added and three jumbo pearls completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pink And Main Challenges #17 AG 26/01
Ribbon Girls Any Image 28/01
Besties Challenge AG 28/01
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge AG 29/01
Digistamps4Joy #132 AG/option All About Love 30/01
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Jan AG 30/01
My Besties Spanish Challenge #31 AG 02/02
My-Besties Deutschland #37 AG Besties 10/02
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #15 11/02



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.