Thursday 26 January 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Mr. Snowman

Hello!

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
I hope you'll join us.
You can enter your projects until the 8th February.



Our sponsor is the wonderful Sasayaki Glitter.



 And here is the image to spark your imagination:



Gorgeous little snowmen and mittens.
How will they inspire you?

I was lucky to be given a Sasayaki Glitter image to work with. It's called Snowman and Bird.
Here is the card I made:



My snowman was coloured with alcohol marker pens and cut using a stitched rectangle die. He was matted on to black card.
The background is Belleek style. It was made by inking an embossing folder with a brayer, then dry embossing. An explanation of this technique can be found here at KittieKraft. My inking is a bit blotchy - but that's a good excuse to practise more!  

That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

CAGI Challenge No Designer Paper 28/01
Crafting From The Heart #144 AG 29/01
ABC Christmas Challenge A or B 30/01
Cards And More Still Winter 30/01
Get Creative Challenges #54 AG 31/01
Christmas At Sweet Stampin Anything Christmas Goes 06/02
Cutie Pie Challenge #107 Winter Warmers 06/02
A Snowflakes Promise #36 06/02




I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.