Friday 13 January 2017

Little Tree ATC

Hello!

Happy Friday to you!

The temperature is freezing and the snow arrived!

Today I'm posting an ATC I made for a swap with Limited Runs in their Facebook group.

I bought this lovely Limited Runs digital image in December and never got around to using it, so I thought I'd make my ATC with it.  It's called Little Tree.



I printed the image twice, resizing it for the second print, so that the tree is larger than the girl. I  fussy cut the girl and tree and coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers. Clear Nuvo Crystal Drops  were added to the baubles/snow on the tree and glitter to the star.
The background was made by ink blending my card using Memento Rosebud and Tim Holtz Crushed Olive. I added some stamped text in Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. The tree was glued directly onto the card, and the little girl popped up on foam pads. The sentiment is from Vera Lane Studio Sentiments set 1. Once cut out, it was inked around the edges and popped on foam pads. A hand drawn border finishes it off.


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play in the following challenges:

Penny's Challenges #311 AG 17/01
Cardz 4 Galz #38 ATCs 18/01 TOP 3

Hannah And Friends #264 Christmas 18/01
Limited Runs (Facebook) January 31/01
Get Creative #54 AG 31/01
Outlawz Challenges Festive Friday Jan13/20



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.