Monday 30 January 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Piggy Dance

Hello!

Here we are at the end of January ... can you believe it? 
We've had a cold snap this week, but now the weather's returned to it's normal UK grey-dampness. 

I'm looking forward to going in search of sunshine and warmth in a few weeks time :)

Today is my turn to show my latest Vera Lane Studio project.

I made a card using an older VLS set called Bacon Bits. There are six adorable piggies in this set and two sentiments, so it's great value.

Here is my card:



I used my gelli plate to make a monoprint for the background. When it was dry I spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and added some iridescent texture paste through a tiny dots stencil. The images were coloured with alcohol markers. The flowers are from the Lovely Garden set and the circles are from the Borders set.  The piggy and the purple flower are popped on foam pads for some dimension.
The sentiment is computer generated.
This photo shows the sparkle a little better: 



One of the things I love about the Vera Lane Studio sets is that they can be mixed and matched. I used elements from these sets:

Bacon Bits                           Lovely Garden                         Borders    
         

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE. I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!
Thanks for taking time to stop by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #235 AG 02/02
Crafty Catz #355 AG/Ladies Card 02/02
LilPatch of Crafty Friends #50 AG 04/02
Pile It On Challenge #125 Quotable 05/02
Crafting From The Heart #145 AG 05/02
Use Your Stuff #249 Animals 05/02
Creative Inspirations #267 Cute Critters 07/02
Outlawz Challenges Twisted Thursday 08/02
Crafty Friends Challenge #50 Girly 10/02
Simply Papercraft #43 AG 23/02


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.

(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.