Monday 23 January 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Raccoon Family

Hello crafty friends!

It's my turn to share a new Vera Lane Studio release! 

It's a fabulous Raccoon Family! It's in the shop now and at a very reasonable price. 

One of the things I love about the VLS sets is that you can make your own scenes and stories with the digital stamps, and it's so easy to mix and match the sets. 


Here is my project: 


I created a background from a gelli print which was then stamped, stencilled and doodled upon with a white paint pen and a white gel pen. I sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add a touch of sparkle.
 The images were coloured with markers, fussy cut, then attached to the background. The 'trees' (from the Backyard Monsters set) are glued directly onto the background. The raccoons are popped on foam pads. Don't Mr and Mrs Raccoon look smart? I think they're going on a dinner date...





I hope you will come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE. I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!

Thanks for taking time to stop by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #234 AG 26/01
CAGI Challenge No designer Paper 28/01
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #223 Four Legged Friends 29/01
Creates And Makes #7 AG 30/01
Paper Creators Crafts #55 AG 31/01
Crafting With Friends #35 AG 01/02
Inspiration Destination #120 AG 01/02
Creative Fingers Challenge #123 AG 01/02
Colour Crazy Challenge #3 AG 03/02
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #50 AG 04/02


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.