Saturday 4 March 2017

Vera Lane Studio: April Showers Shaker Card

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a shaker card I made using a digi stamp from Vera Lane Studio.

I'm on holiday right now :)  and need to thank Sharon for swapping DT days with me.


The stamp is from a set called Hello April. I coloured her with marker pens and fussy cut around her.  The sentiment comes with the set, along with a fluffy cloud raining hearts.

The shaker box was made using a Cottage Cutz stitched rectangle die. I used thick card stock and cut the frame six times, then stacked them together with glue, placing acetate between the top frame and the patterned card. A selection of sequins and seed beads were placed in the centre, before adhering the back onto the box. The back is embossed card from Trim Craft which was sponged with Momento Storm Grey ink. The sentiment was cut into strips, inked and glued to the card.

My little gal was adhered to the acetate on foam tape and the whole shaker box attached with tape to patterned paper and the card base.



Hello April

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE. I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Crafting From The Heart #149 AG 13/03
Inspiration Destination Challenge AG 14/03
Crafty Creations Challenges #336 AG 15/03
Crafty Sentiments AG 15/03




I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.