Monday 1 May 2017

Crafts Galore Encore: My Sweet Rose

Hello!



It's May, so today sees the start of a new challenge at 
Crafts Galore Encore

As always, the theme is Anything Goes 
Our sponsors are the wonderful Star Stampz and Ppinky Dolls.

  

I got to choose a Star Stampz digital stamp called My Sweet Rose to work with. 

Here is my card:



The image was coloured with alcohol pens and die cut with a scalloped circle. It was matted onto a textured navy blue scalloped circle. 
The background paper is from Craft Sensations. This was matted onto the textured blue card. A banner was placed across the bottom part of the card along with some beautiful ivory lace. 
Paper flowers were die cut, inked and shaped along with some leaves. Tiny pearls were placed in the centre of each flower.




I hope you'll pop to over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 
We'd love to see your creations. 
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafters Cafe Challenge #172 Feminine 14/05
A Bit More Time To Craft #43 AG 14/05
Classic Design Team Challenge AG 26/05
A Perfect Time To Craft 27/05
CAGI Challenge Make it Square 03/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.