Thursday 4 May 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: April Showers

Hello crafty friends!

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
I hope you'll join us.

You can enter your projects until the 17th May.

Here is the photo inspiration:


We don't have any sponsors this time, so I chose to use some lovely, quirky digital stamps from Vera Lane Studio:


I used April Showers and flower elements from May.

   

I arranged the digital stamps how I wanted them, flipping the image of April, then printed them out. I used a stitched rectangle to die cut the image card and coloured with my markers. I added glitter to April's eye shadow, the flowers and raindrops and filled in the background with some dots of glitter.
The image was matted onto black card, then mounted onto patterned paper which in turn was matted onto black card.



That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 


We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Penny's Challenges #327 09/05
Crafty Creations Challenges #340 AG 09/05
A Bit More Time To Craft #43 AG 14/05
Creative Moments #117 AG 15/05
Inspiration Destination Challenge 127 17/05
Crafting By Designs May AG 26/05





I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.