Thursday 18 May 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: May Bestie

Hello crafty friends!

 

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
I hope you'll join us.

You can enter your projects until the 31st May.

Here is the photo inspiration:



Our sponsor this time is the lovely Sherri Baldy



Here is the card I made:



I coloured the image with alcohol markers, then cut it with an oval die. I found some matching glitter card for the background and matted this onto black card. Two strips of lace were placed through the centre of the card and some white organza ribbon laid on top. The image oval was popped on foam pads and some cream and ivory roses added.


That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 


We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

*Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #116 AG 21/05
*Crafting From The Heart Challenge  #159 AG21/05
*Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #123 Add Flowers 23/05
*Crafty Creations Challenges #341 AG  24/05
*Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday AG 24/05
*Crafty Moments #118 AG 29/05
*Inspiration Destination Challenge #128 AG 31/05
A Snowflake's Promise #40 AG 12/06




I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.