Monday 22 May 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Black/White/Pop of Colour

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I have some Vera Lane Studio projects to share. 

I'm starting out with two cards following the Black and White with a POP of Colour theme and a reminder that you have until the end of May to enter our ATC challenge, hosted by Stephanie, with the same theme.

My first is Lil' Red and Big Bad :



Can you see how love-struck Big Bad is - he's a big softie really!!

And next are the lovely couple from The Raccoon Family:



These lovely pair would make a great engagement, wedding or special news card!

All images were coloured with markers, fussy cut and matted onto black card. The background paper was made using the dahlia flower from the Blooms for a Mother set. The edges of the paper were inked in black, ribbon/trim attached and matted onto black card.

Lil' Red and Big Bad        The Raccoon Family      Blooms for a Mother

    

Any digis not in the shop are always available by request - just ask Janet!

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

CARD 1
*Crafting with Friends #43 AG 25/05
*Simply Papercrafts #46 AG 25/05
Crafting from the Heart #160 AG 28/05
Corrosive Challenges #5 AG 31/05

CARD 2
*Scrappers Delights #66 AG 31/06
*Making Memories Crafting #5 AG 01/06
*Crafting with Dragonflies #81 Animals 02/06
*Ribbon Girls May 02/06
Incy Wincy Designs Black and White plus 1 colour 03/06 TOP 3



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.