Monday 22 May 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Girls on the Block Planner Clips and Bookmarks

Hello Crafty Friends!

 I have a second Vera Lane Studio post today!


This time I made some jumbo paper clips, suitable for a planner, and some bookmarks using the Girls on the Block digital set. 

These girls are so much fun and very versatile...imagine them in one of the Vera Lane windows...


So, these digis come with instructions. They are super easy to colour and fussy cut - notice the thick black borders. There is no need to flip the images so that you have a front and back, as this is already done for you ... just size them to suit your needs and print!

Once coloured and cut, I ran a black marker pen around the edge of the back side of each digital, so if my cutting was a bit wonky, the black would camouflage this. 

To assemble, I simply used a small piece of double sided tape to adhere the paperclip or bookmark, then applied glue sparingly, making sure to go right to the edges of the digis, and stuck them together. My bookmarks are made from gelli printed card, the pink one has some holographic embossing. I rounded the corners and inked the edges.




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

*Crafting with Friends #43 AG 25/05
*Crafting with an Attitude #27 AG 28/05
Angies Digital Stamps #9 AG 28/05 TOP 3
*Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges #1721 AG 28/05
*Scrappers Delights #66 AG 31/06
*Simply Create Too #127 AG 31/05
*Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 AG 02/06


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.