Monday 29 May 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Key Rings

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I have some Vera Lane Studio projects to share. This is my second post.

I found some passport key rings at the local photography shop and immediately thought that they would be perfect for these quirky Vera Lane characters:



The images were coloured with markers and fussy cut. They were adhered onto watercolour paper which had been coloured by sprinkling Brusho Powders and spritzing with water. 

Girls On The Block                                 Quirky Men  
     
   

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

 *A Bit More Time To Craft #44 AG 30/05
Pause, Dream, Enjoy #174 Not a Card 01/06 TOP PICK
 
*Creative Ladybirds  JFF AG 31/05
*Love to Craft #10 AG 31/05
A Gem of a Challenge #195 For the Boys 07/06 


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.