Monday 1 May 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Unicorns and Glitter

Hello!

 I'm sharing a second DT project for VLS.

I used the new VLS release called Unicorns and Pegasus.



This time the image is more CAS style and coloured with markers, with a bit of added glitter. The image is mounted onto pink glitter card and this in turn is mounted (on foam pads) onto the white embossed card. All three layers are matted on black card.



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #157 AG  07/05
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges #1718 AG 07/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.