Friday 19 May 2017

*Vera Lane Studio: Window Pocket Letter

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing several DT posts for Vera Lane Studio. This is the first.

This week saw the release of a new set of digital stamps called Windows. The possibilities are endless with these lovely window frames.

I made a mini Pocket Letter:



For those not familiar with pocket letters, they normally contain 9 pockets, 3 rows of 3. A mini pocket letter has 1 row of 3, so the pocket letter sheet is simply cut horizontally. Inside each pocket is an ATC sized card (2.5 x 3.5 inches).

I wanted to use the sentiment that came with this set, so I chose to have two Vera Lane ladies gazing out of the other two windows.



I arranged the images in PowerPoint and then printed them out. With png images, just lay down the image you want furthest in the background first.
 I coloured the images with alcohol markers, then cut around the frames. I decided to use wood, brick and stone patterned paper for my walls to give them a natural look. The frames were popped on foam pads.

This is Helga from Helga's Hedgehog:




And this is Gwen, one of the Ladies Who Lunch:



There are many wonderful and weird residents on Vera Lane. Who would you have looking out from your window? 
DT member Teresa has a mini competition on our Facebook page , open until the end of May, which we'd love you to be a part of.

Windows                     Helga's Hedgehog                    Ladies Who Lunch

    


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


*Crafting With An Attitude #27 AG 28/05
*Aud Sentiments Challenge #180 AG 29/05
*Crafty Girls Creations #36 AG 31/05
*Through The Purple Haze Challenges #125 AG 31/05
*Little Miss Muffet Challenges #163 AG 31/05



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.