Thursday 29 June 2017

* If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Peaches and Cream Bridesmaid

Hello friends!

First of all, a big welcome to my latest follower, Karen Letchworth. I'm delighted you found my little bit of blogland!

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.

I do hope you'll join us.



You can enter your projects until the 12th July.

As always, there is a photo inspiration, and here it is:



Our generous sponsors this time are Elisabeth Bell and The Cutting Cafe

    

I chose a gorgeous Elizabeth Bell stamp to work with. She is called Em Jay and here is the card I made:



The image was coloured with alcohol pens and cut with a fancy oval die. Some glitter was applied to the flowers and the butterfly and some sequins attached to the white space. This image was then matted onto a fancy kraft card oval. 
 I chose the background paper to replicate the lace in the inspiration photo and matted this onto kraft card, too. 
To embellish the card, I chose some peach fabric flowers and arranged them with cream die cut leaves. Three ivory pearls were added in diagonally opposite corners.

  

That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Double D Challenge Anything Wedding 02/07
Die Cuttin Divas #323 Wedding or Anniversary 03/07
Crafty Gals Corner #129 AG 04/07
Lemon Shortbread #44 AG 04/07
Crafty Creations #344 AG 04/07
A Snowflakes Promise #41 AG 10/07
Everybody's Art #406 Lace or Pearls 10/07
Inspiration Destination #131 AG 12/07



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.