Monday 5 June 2017

* SSS: Steampunk Bestie Boy

Hello friends!


I'm delighted to share my first post as part of the Scrapbook Stamp Society DT. 
Thank you to Karin for inviting me to join the team!

The challenges are always Anything Goes, but as Father's Day is fast approaching, that is the optional theme for the next two weeks. 

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer. 

1 first prize: 5 digis
2 x second prizes: 3 digis 
3 x third prizes: 1 digi
DT winner and Guest Designer: 2 digis 
Runner-up: 1 digi

For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:


I used the Steampunk Boy Bestie (img 131) and coloured him with Copics, Spectrum Noir and pencils. I fussy cut him, leaving a thin white border which I then inked with Vintage Photo so that it would blend a bit better with the background paper.

The papers are from a digital set called Steampunk 1 from Imagine That. I inked the edges, again using Vintage Photo. I decided to add Glossy Accents to the eye on the paper and love the way it turned out! The image was added on foam pads to give some dimension.

 Die-cut cogs were heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder and randomly adhered around the page. A sentiment was printed, die cut and popped on foam pads.

After taking the photo I decided to add Glossy Accents to the boy's goggles and timepiece:


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #195 For the Boys/Men 08/06 TOP 3
Jo's Scrapshack #191 AG 09/06
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #242 One for the Boys 11/06
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #59 AG 16/06
Crafty Cardmakers #190 Man/Boy/Father 17/11
Cards In Envy You're The Man 18/06 DT Favourite
Crafty Calendar Challenge Boys will be Boys 28/06 TOP 3
Craft Rocket Challenges #48 For the Men/Boys 29/06
Imagine That June AG 30/06
Patties Creations Challenge #135 AG 05/07




I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.