Tuesday 4 July 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Pretty in Pink

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Challenge #194 runs for 2 weeks until 17th July.


Here is the lovely inspiration photo:




Our sponsor this time is Kitty Bee Designs and Sherri Baldy:

I was lucky to receive a beautiful Sherri Baldy stamp (Img 935) and here is the card I made:



I coloured the image with alcohol pens and cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I found some wood panel paper in my stash and matted it onto kraft card. I popped the image on foam pads and tucked a die-cut doily under the image. Some gorgeous hessian ribbon was added along the left edge and a small bouquet of paper flowers and  fibres were adhered along with a pink, organza double bow.



That's all from me this time.
hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Crafting From The Heart   #166 10/07
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1727 10/07
*Artistic Inspirations #182 AG 10/07
Make My Monday #49 Summer Brights 10/07
A Snowflakes Promise #41 AG 10/07
TTCRD AG 10/07
Aloha Friday #98 Girly Cards 14/07
Lemon Shortbread #45 AG 16/07
Cards und More #188 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 17/07



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.