Monday 3 July 2017

* SSS: Green Monster

Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenges are always Anything Goes, but this time the option is to use Green and Blue.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



I got to use this sweet monster (Scan 0019) image and chose to use lime greens and turquoise blues.

The image is coloured with alcohol pens with white Posca pen dots and highlights, and then fussy cut. She was then matted onto a white oval die-cut mat and some blue gems scattered around her. 
The papers for the stepper card background are from Trim Craft and are glittered. I added die cut elements - all cut from white card and coloured with Distress Oxide inks. I adhered hearts to the top tier. and shadow mounted them with white hearts, so that they would stand out. The Happy Birthday is also die cut, inked and shadow mounted with white. The bow (Britannia Dies) was finished with a flat back pearl cluster. Finally I added some bling across the bottom tier and some tiny organza bows.




I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!


Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #197 Summer Colours 06/07
Crafting When We Can #147 07/07
Jo's Scrapshack #195 AG 07/07
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #61 AG 14/07
Crafting with Dragonflies #84 JFF  Punches/Dies 14/07
A Bit More Time To Craft #47 AG 14/07
Crafty Calendar AG 28/07
Scrappers Delights #68 AG 28/07
613 Avenue Create #199 AG/Option Monochrome 05/08



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.