Monday 17 July 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Dance Studio

Hello Friends!


I'm here today to share my DT post for Vera Lane Studio
There is a new set of digital stamps in the shop today. Please pop over to check out the lovely Dance Studio, an 8 piece digi set including 3 sentiments.

As our monthly theme is Blossoms, I added some flowers to my projects with the new releases.

First, I made a spinner card - appropriate, I thought, for this cute little ballerina!



I printed out two ballerina images and two dancing cat images, making sure to flip each image so that they could be placed back to back. The images were coloured with markers and fussy cut. One ballerina was adhered to a length of stretchy cord and the second ballerina glued back to back. This cord was taped to the inside of the card.
Next, I made an aperture card, placed patterned paper on the front and also the back of the aperture so that the tape anchors were masked. The dancing cat was adhered to overlap the aperture. She was also adhered to the inside of the card:

  

Next, I made two tags using the Dance Studio glass door image:



I applied modelling paste through a brick patterned stencil and inked it with Vintage Photo distress ink. Some raffia ribbon trim and cheesecloth were adhered to the tag along with the images, coloured with marker pens and popped on foam pads. Leafy ribbon trim was adhered along side the door and some paper flowers, with added sequins and pearls, were dotted around. Some tufts of grass, from the Blossom set, and birds, from the Woodland Props, set were added. Baker's twine was threaded through the top of the tags.

Dance Studio                 Blossom                 Woodland Props 
       


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Spinner Card
That's Crafty AG 21/07
Colour Crazy #28 AG 21/07
Simply Papercrafts #48 AG 24/08
Creative Moments #122 AG 24/07
PIP Challenges #1729 AG 24/07
Crafty Calendar AG 28/07
Scrappers Delights #68 29/07
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #62 AG 03/08


Tags
Crafting With Friends #47 20/07
Jo's Scrapshack #197 AG 21/07 TOP 3

Polkadoodles #28  28/07
Dream Valley Challenges #159 Bling, Ice &  Ribbon 29/07
Crafting With An Attitude #29 AG 30/07
Corrosive Challenges #7 AG 30/07
Making Memories Crafting #7 AG 03/08
Creative Fingers #134 04/08

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.