Thursday 24 August 2017

* If You Give A Crafter Cookie: Shopping Bestie


Hello friends!

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.

I do hope you'll join us.

You can enter your projects until the 6th September.

As always, there is a photo inspiration, and here it is:



The wonderful sponsors this time are Sherri Baldy and Oddball Art, both are offering images to the lucky winner.

  

I used the beautiful Love to Shop Fluffy Bestie (Img 112) by Sherri Baldy on my card:



I chose a background of black and white striped glitter card and layered this onto a white mat and a pink mat. I attached some white lace to the left hand side of the card and attached the coloured and fussy cut image on foam pads. I made three flowers from white card, using a die. The flowers were coloured with Memento ink and water and given a spritz of gold Glimmer Mist. A chunky pearl was added to the centre of each flower. Some white card foliage was added. 





That's all from me for today. 
Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 


We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

*Pammies Inky Pinkies #1734 AG 27/08
Crafting by Designs Aug AG 29/08
Crafty Creations #348 AG 29/08
Day Dreamer Challenges #1 AG 29/08
The Paper Nest Dolls #7 AG 29/08
Penny's Challenges #343 AG 30/08
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #64 AG 01/09
Creative Moments #125 AG 03/09
The Crafty Addicts #39 AG 05/09
A Snowflake's Promise #43 AG 09/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.