Monday 14 August 2017

Vera Lane Studio: February's Moon


Hello Friends!


Today I'm sharing my weekly DT post for Vera Lane Studio


Our monthly theme for August is 'Add Some Sparkle', so I did just that using the beautiful February's Moon digital set.



I made the background with Dylusion Spray inks on mixed media card, then when dry, spritzed water through a stencil to create the ghost stamp effect. I also added inky grey dots through a stencil. The beautiful February's Moon fairy was coloured with Copics and fussy cut. She has glittered eyelashes and wings and the hearts are also glittered. The sentiment is from The Traveller set. I added a hand drawn border to finish it off.



Here are links to the sets I used:

February's Moon                       The Traveller

  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Moving Along with the Times #51 Things that Fly 16/08
Star Stampz Hand Coloured Image 16/08
Jo's Scrapshack #201 AG 18/08
Aud Sentiments #186 Fairies and Sentiment 21/08 TOP 3

Simply Papercrafts #49 AG 27/08
Aloha Friday #101 AG with a twist of Summer 25/08
Emerald City Crafts #2 AG 25/08
Pattie's Creations #137 AG 27/08
Making Memories #8 AG (2)  07/09
Creative Fingers #135 AG 10/09

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.