Tuesday 26 September 2017

* Gecko Galz: Harvest 2

Hello Friends!


I'm back to share some more makes using the delightful Gecko Galz paper crafting products.


Before I get to my pieces, let me remind you that Gecko Galz are looking for new design stars to join the DT in 2018. If you are interested, the details are here and applications close on October 15th.

**** 

This month our customer challenge theme is ''Harvest Time"  and it's such a wonderful, colourful time of the year!
 We would love to see your projects! The lucky winner and the DT's favourite gets $25 credit to spend in the Etsy store!

So here are my makes. I made a few autumn/harvest themed cards and a couple of retro greeting cards. 

First, I have a harvest card:


I love the colours on both the papers and the topper and, teamed with the gold papers from my stash, they are to me the embodiment of all things autumnal.
I used the Autumn Colours mini paper pack (paper AC06) and the image is from the Harvest Time collage sheet. The edges of the papers were distressed and inked and layered to fit the card. I added a die cut lattice border and two stamped butterflies that were coloured with markers. It's a very simple card, but I like the effect.



Next, I made an autumnal sunflower card:


Again I used Autumn Colours paper (AC06) and teamed it with a resized topper from the Thankful for Fall Jewel It set. The butterfly is from the Butterfly Wings Collage Set. The sentiment was found online and was printed, inked and matted textured gold paper.



My third card also uses beautiful autumn colours:


  For this one, I chose paper AC04 from the Autumn Colours paper pack. It was matted onto textured gold and old gold paper which was distressed. I added a brown organza ribbon and some gold crocheted lace across the middle of the card and popped the very beautiful topper, from the Visionaries collage set, on foam pads. I added some gold foil to the paper and image to give them an extra luxury/distressed look. I fussy cut some leaves from paper AC06; the edges were inked, foiled and shaped. The sentiment is from the In Other Words stamp set



My Harvest themed, customer challenge inspiration card can be viewed here:



Finally, I made a couple of quick and simple, retro greeting cards:


  
For this card I used the Kitchy Kool paper pack. The paper is called What's Up Cupcake? and the image was cut from Take The Cake). The sentiment is from Charming Words.



And my final card:



This one used the Kitchy Kool paper pack The paper is called Take The Cake  and the image was decoupaged. The sentiment is from Beautiful Words. I added a beaded  flower embellishment.



Here are links to the Gecko Galz products I used:

Autumn Colours                      Harvest Time                  Thankful for Fall
    

Butterfly Wings                     Visionaries                 In Other Words
   

Kitchy Kool                Charming Words               Beautiful Words
    

That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our 'Harvest Time' challenge. 
The winner and DT's  Favourite get a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.



The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product (this can be one of the freebies, so check back through the blog and also look at the freebies on the Pinterest page, or of course you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month.

  
Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Harvest
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #66 AG 29/09
613 Avenue Create #201 AG 30/09
Scrappers Delights #70 AG 30/10
Always Fun Challenges #25 AG 01/10
Crafty Cardmakers #196 Autumn 01/10
Creative Fingers Challenge #137 AG 06/10
Ooh La La Creations #238 Harvest Time 07/10 TOP 3


Sunflower Harvest
Simply Papercrafts #50 AG 28/09
Corrosive Challenges AG 30/09
Craft for the Craic Autumn Colours 30/09
CAGI Challenge AG 30/09
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #186 AG 01/10
MMM Challenge #55 Autumn Colours 01/10
The Paper Girls #136 Harvest 01/10

Visionary Girl
Angie's Digital Stamps #13 AG30/09
Scrap and Craft #7 Autumn Colours 30/10
Crafting From The Heart #176 AG 01/10 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1739 AG 01/10
Dream Valley #164 One for The Girls 06/10
Crafting With Friends #51 AG 06/10 DT Favourite

Di's Digi Designs Autumn 07/10


Retro Enjoy
Cards In Envy Easy as 1,2,3 01/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.