Wednesday 27 September 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Planner Page

Hello everyone!


I'm popping by with an extra post and a video tutorial for Vera Lane Studio today.

I made a week-to-view planner page using the newly released Numbers digital set.


And here's a digitally coloured version:

I arranged my digis in PowerPoint, using Vera's Borders to separate the days horizontally and also to separate the diary from the digi collage. (Once the slide is set up, it can be used as a template for all further weeks) I used the new Numbers set for the dates and the Happy Birthday also comes as part of the set.  The images on the right are from Lovely Garden, Grow A Happy Life,  Tall Town, Snails and Cherry Street.  I digitally coloured the images in Gimp (a free image manipulation program - visit Gimp for the download) using straightforward block colours (for speed) with just a touch of airbrushed shade!  I left the numbers blank, so that there is room to doodle and colour when this page is printed out. In future, I think I would leave all the images blank, so that they could be coloured as the week goes by. 
I printed my page out to A5 size on card ... and, oops my printer needs new ink!



  Numbers             Vera's Borders        Lovely Garden

               
         
               Snails         Grow A Happy Life 
        
             
    Tall Town                Cherry Street        
         

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.