Wednesday 25 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Morty’s Halloween


Hello Everyone!

Today I have a quick Halloween card to share.
This month at Vera Lane Studio, as you probably know, we’re celebrating all things Halloween and collaborating with Serena Bee by using her gorgeous papers from her online shop, called Papercakes.

Here is my card using Morty's Halloween digi set:


I used Morty and teamed him with some pink papers from the Spooky Pastel collection. The black cat paper is from the October Nights collection. I must have printed this onto different card than I usually use, as the black wasn’t as  black as I like, so to save wasting it, I clear heat embossed it and that did the trick and also made it shiny! Do you like the little ghosts? They are cut out of paper from Serena's Spooky Pastel collection. The sentiment is from Halloween Expressions. I added some gems and sequins to bling it up a bit!


Morty's Halloween             Halloween Expressions   

     

October Nights             Spooky Pastel 
  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #188 AG 29/10
Aloha Friday #106 Halloween 02/11 TOP PICK

CAGI Halloween 04/11
Lil Patch of CraftyFriends #68 AG 04/11
Glitter n Sparkle #263 Halloween 05/11

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.