Monday 30 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Quirky Halloween Zombies

Hello everyone!

I am just back from holiday and trying my best to catch up with visiting blogs and commenting. I promise I'll get round to yours as soon as I can!

Well, can you believe it? We are fast approaching the end of October! As you may know, at Vera Lane Studio, our monthly theme is Halloween. We are collaborating with the lovely Serena Bee and are using some of the October papers from her shop, Papercakes. I hope you'll pop over and see her wonderful products and stop by her blog for some Halloween inspiration.

For my final October DT post I made a card using this gorgeous little zombie trio:



Vera's Zombies, Gage, Rachel and Meow the cat are super-cute and quirky. They don't scare anyone at all! They are coloured with markers and fussy cut. They are popped on a background of black cats and swirls from the October Nights paper collection. They are standing on some pink stitched paper from the Spooky Pastel paper collection. The tiny ghosts are cut from Spooky Pastel paper and attached on foam pads.

Vera's Zombies                   October Nights                    Spooky Pastel
 
   

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

613 Ave Create #202 AG 03/11
CAGI  Halloween (#2) 03/11
My Time to Craft #357 Halloween or Cats (#2) 03/11 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #68 AG (#3) 04/11 
Artistic Inspirations #189 Spook it Up 05/11
PIP Challenges 1744 AG 05/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.