Friday 13 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Skullies!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're enjoying October so far.
There is so much going on in blogland and not enough time to follow it all!

Here at Vera Lane Studio, we are having a month of mischievous Halloween fun and we are collaborating with the lovely Serena Bee. Please pop over to her blog and shop, Papercakes, to see her super-cute Halloween makes.

Today I have a set of ATCs to share. Each ATC features one of the  Skullies made into a paperclip to keep your papers and planners in order, or it could be used as a bookmark.



The Skullies digital set contains 10 different skulls and 2 hats - a super bundle that is oh-so versatile! 
You will need 2 of each image to create a paperclip. One image will need to be reversed, which is very easy to do (I have a little video tutorial here).  I coloured the images with markers, adding Posca white pen and glitter for some detail. The two sides were glued together, sandwiching the jumbo paperclip - I used silicone glue for this. 
The ATC backgrounds are made from Serena's October Nights paper. The edges were inked in black and some silver trim was added. The Alpha stickers were adhered, then the paperclip attached with some black glitter tape. Green gems were placed in the centre of some of the webs.
I decided to put the ATCs on small cards again made with Serena's paper, so that I could send them along with Happy Mail.

BOO!
  

EEK!
  

R.I.P.


Skullies                                        October Nights                 
                                                              from Papercakes                 
      

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

CAGI Too Cute to Spook 14/10 (#2)
Double D Challenge Fright Night 15/10
Crafty Sentiments Halloween/Fall 16/10 WINNER

Crafty Gals Corner #144 Make it Spooktacular 17/10
PDE #194 Halloween 18/10
Through The Purple Haze #135 AG 18/10
TIOT Halloween 23/10
Crafty Calendar Halloween 27/10
Love to Scrap #102 Frightfully Fun 31/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.