Tuesday 12 December 2017

Gecko Galz: St Nicholas Tag



Hello crafty friends!

At the Gecko Galz blog, we are currently featuring The Tags of December event. Each day on the blog, a tag by one of the talented DT members is featured. 

There are free prize packs for one Gecko Galz blog follower each day, so be sure not to miss this event!

Here is the tag I made:



All the printed paper products are from Gecko Galz. I used paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper pack as the background for my tag - I inked the edges in my favourite Vintage Photo ink. I added some ivory lace and some gold mesh trim, then layered a Santa Bingo card (from the Altered Christmas collage sheet) with some cheesecloth, some sequin trim and some hessian/raffia trim. The image of St Nick was added on top on foam pads and I tucked a snowflake, cut out from one of the Winter Wonderland papers and glittered with clear Stickles, onto a die cut doily behind the main image. 



The sentiment is from the Christmas Sayings stamp set; I placed it onto a Cheery Lynn banner and added some tiny gems and some die cut, glitter card snowflakes. I finished the tag with a double organza bow.



Below are the Gecko Galz products I used:

Winter Wonderland                St Nicholas 

    

Christmas Sayings           Altered Christmas 
   

That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our 'Dashing Through The Snow' challenge. It runs until the end of December. Please remember to use at least one Gecko Galz image.
The winner and DT Favourite get a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Crafting from the Heart #187 AG 17/12
Crazy Challenge #263 Christmas is Coming (#2) 17/12
Emerald City #6 22/12 WINNER
Scrap & Craft #10 Anything Christmas (#2) 28/12
Simply Papercrafts #53 AG (#3) 28/12
Country View Christmas (#1) 31/12
CraftDee Bowz Dec 31/12 TOP 3

Paper Creators #64 Christmas/Winter 31/12
Winter Wonderland AG (#1) 04/01 
A Vintage Journey Winter Wonderland 04/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo
    https://jemlouproductions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.