Monday 4 December 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Peace


Hello everyone!

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio today. As it's now December we're going with the Christmas/Holiday theme.

Today sees the release of a new set of digi stamps called Peaceful Picasso. There are four digi stamps and two sentiments; they are super easy to colour up and ideal for making cards and tags.

Here is what I made:



I made three quick and simple cards. I arranged the digis inside the wreath and printed them out. I used a stitched square die to cut them out. The images were coloured with Copics and the background inked with the die still in place so that the white border remains. I adhered each one onto a larger 'stitched' square of Rejoice holly paper from BoBunny. I placed the sentiments inside.
  
 
  

I also made two coasters. I used plain coaster bases and glued down the paper. When it was completely dry, I used a sanding block to trim off the paper and leave a white edge. The coloured image was fussy cut to leave a thin white border. I used Decoupage glue to adhere the image and applied a coat over the whole top surface.

 


Peaceful Picasso





I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #362 08/12
Crafting From The Heart #186 AG 10/12
PIP Challenge #1749 AG 10/12
Inspiration Destination #139 AG 13/12
A Bit More Time To Craft #57 AG 13/12
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #71 AG 17/12
Creative Ladybirds #32 AG (#2) 31/12 DT Favourite

613 Avenue Create #204 AG (#1/8) 06/01
CAGI Christmas 01/01

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.