Wednesday 24 January 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Arthur Avenue

Hello!

How fabulously quirky are these new products from Vera Lane Studio?

Janet has been busy creating a new line called Arthur Avenue. They come in the usual fabulous digi sets with sentiments and now also as pre-coloured collage sheets! 

I created a journal spread:


For my journal spread I chose to use the pre-coloured collage sheet called Arthur Avenue Collage Sheet 1. The colours are so vivid and vibrant! They are super easy to fussy cut. Once I had cut my images and run around the cut edges with a black marker, I decided to clear heat emboss them to create a shine - this made the colours pop even more!


The background is made from neon acrylic paint applied with a sponge. I scribbled a little with pink pastel and added some texture with modelling paste through stencils.  The background was a little too bright, so I toned it down with a black watercolour wash ... this made the modelling paste a bit grey, but hey - that's ok! I added a little stamping and paint splatters with both white and black paint.


The words are part of the collage sheet - I used copics to add colour to them to match the background. A scribble border finishes off the pages.


Arthur Avenue Collage Sheet 1


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo



I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Paper Minutes #522 Multicolour 29/01
Addicted to Stamps #276 AG 30/01
Penny's Challenges #364 AG 30/01
Inspiration Destination #142 AG 30/01
The Cats Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #342 Make a Scene 31/01
Crafty Gals Corner #157 Ag 31/01
Creative Moments #135 AG 05/01
The Crafty Addicts #44 AG 06/02 (#3)
Crafty Creations #359 AG 12/02 (#1)


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.