Monday 22 January 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Circle and Stem Flowers

Hello!

It's my feature day at Vera Lane Studio once more.

Today I have some fun cards made with the Circles and Stems digi set. 
Janet has also released a pre-coloured Circle and Stems collage sheet, part of the new Arthur Avenue range, which is perfect for making quick projects. 
Pop over to our Facebook page for lots more inspiration.

Here's my first card:



The circle images are super cool and easy to colour. Before I printed the images, I grouped them together and added a stem and voila ... it's a tree! I used Copics to colour mine, then fussy cut and added some white Posca pen marks. The cute chickens are from the New Day digi set. The background is paint applied with a brayer and some chicken wire stamping.

My second card:



Here we have a CAS card. I made some flowers from the Circles and Stems and coupled them with two fabulous doodle birds from the Doodle Collection. A torn strip of washi tape grounds the images. 

And finally, my third card:


 I made a mixed media master board on A4 card from brayered acrylic paint, stamps and stencils along with some modelling paste. The card was cut into 6 pieces when finished, each piece measuring 10 x 10 cms. I inked the edges, mounted it onto black textured card, then added some doodle Borders and the word Hello from the Sentiments set (available on request).

Circles and Stems          Doodle Collection             Vera's Borders         
     
New Day


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Card 1
Cute Card Thursday #513 Something Fun 24/01
Angie's Digital Stamps #16 AG 27/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #74 AG 02/02
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1803 AG 29/01
*Corrosive Challenges #1 AG 31/01
Cardz4Galz #63 Anything but Square 31/01

Card 2
Crafty Catz #400 AG 25/01
Hiding in my Craftroom #336 Colour It 27/01
Crafting with an Attitude #35 AG 28/01
Aud Sentiments #195 AG 29/01
Crafting with Dragonflies #96 AG 02/02 Top 3
*

Card 3
We Love 2 Create #4 AG 
Crafting With Friends #59 AG 29/01
Crafty Gals Corner #157 AG 30/01
Inspiration Destination #142 AG 30/01
Stamps and Stencils On the Bright Side 31/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.