Thursday 1 February 2018

Gecko Galz: Putting on the Green


Hello everyone!


It's a new month and a new challenge over at Gecko Galz. This month the customer challenge theme is
'Putting on the Green'
You may interpret the theme any which way you choose and make any kind of project. We would love to see what you make!

I made two cards and all of the printed paper products are from Gecko Galz.



For this card I used an image from the Putting on the Green digital kit. The children are fussy cut, their edges inked, and popped on foam pads for some dimension. My papers are from the It's Not Easy Being Green paper pack. I matted the papers with kraft card.  I added a ribbon and bow and made some four leaf clovers out of Prima flowers - I just cut one petal away and coloured with Copics and added a pearl centre, also coloured with Copic markers. The whole caboodle was then mounted on to green card from my stash. 



This lovely lady is also from the Putting on the Green digital kit. She is mounted onto gold textured paper and her background paper, called Green Ivy, is from the It's Not Easy Being Green paper pack. I found some shimmery dark green paper in my stash for the mount.  A chiffon ribbon and some Ribbon Girl flowers finish off this card.

Putting On The Green kit       It's Not Easy Being Green

           


That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our 'Putting On The Green' challenge. 
The winner and DT Favourite get a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.



The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Wednesday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 12th with more Gecko Galz projects.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

CARD 1
Crafty Sentiments #30 AG 05/02 (#2)
Creative Moments #135 AG 05/02 (#2)
Penny's Challenges #365 AG 06/02
Retarte #114 AG 13/02 (#2)
Crafty Gals Corner #158 AG 13/02
Inspiration Destination #143 AG 13/02 (#1)
Ally's Angels #2 Flowers 16/02

CARD 2
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #74 AG 02/02
613 Avenue Create #205 AG 05/02 (#4)
Creative Fingers #142 AG 20/02 (#2)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.