Sunday 18 February 2018

* Janis Turns 60: All Those Cats


Hello!

One of my blogging buddies, Janis from Her Peaceful Garden, is turning 60 this month and she's organised an ATC party. Each week in February she'll announce a new theme. 

Week 1's theme is ... All Those Cats.

Maybe at this point I should mention that Janis really LOVES cats! So much so that she has 16+ ... now that's what I call a true cat lover!

Here is my ATC:


I used distress oxide inks to make the background, smooshing the card in ink and water and dabbing and drying in-between applications. I then stamped the cat's face, the Meow sentiment and the borders. I used Copics to colour in some of the blank hexagons in the border. Finally I added some gilding foil, using transfer glue, to the edge of the ATC and some random speckles over the body of the ATC.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

QKR Stampede #283 AG 23/02
Papercrafters Linky Party #3 AG 25/02
Through the Purple Haze #141 Add some Turquoise 28/02
SUYP  #27 AG with a Cat 05/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.