Monday 12 February 2018

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Winter Bestie


Hello!

Today I'm sharing my lastest post for Scrapbook Stamp Society

The new challenge starts today and the theme is Anything Goes with the option of Winter. You have two weeks to enter this challenge, using any stamps you chose to, and you can enter up to 3 projects.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  All details can be found on the challenge blog.

I chose this gorgeous stamp IMG451 for my card:



I cut the image with a stitched square die and coloured it with Copics. I chose some winter blue design paper for the background. I matted both the image and the background with kraft card. The image was popped on foam pads for a little dimension. 



I made a bunch of blooms using The Ribbon Girls flowers and some die cut leaves.
 A small twine bow and a single bloom decorated the top right corner.



I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

****

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #403 AG 15/02 (#2)
Crafting With Friends #60 AG 15/02 (#3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #75 AG 17/02
Crafting with an Attitude #36 AG (#2) 25/02
Dragonfly Dreams Flowers 27/02
Stamping Sensations Feb Flowers 28/02
Crafty Calendar Two or More Layers 28/02 (#2)
Crafters Castle #2 AG 28/02 (#2)
631 Avenue Create #206 AG 02/03 (#2)
Pile It On #139 3D Embellishments 04/03


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.