Tuesday 13 February 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Love

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Vera Lane Studio's Love Collage Sheet.


The sheet contains these adorable piglets, hearts and love letters along with a few sentiments. 
The colours are fabulous and this is such a quick and easy way to make a card - print, cut, adhere and you're done!

I made a gelli print using red and pink acrylic paints and a mark making sheet. I added a strip of washi for the piglets to sit upon, then directly glued the collage elements to the print. I used thin washi, gifted to me in the last VLS ATC swap by Sonya Knoll (thank you very much!), for a border.
Ta da ... done!


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

We have a monthly ATC Swap, and February's is hosted by the lovely Corrie who has chosen the theme "Seeing Red".

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #516 Love 15/03 (#2)
Use Your Stuff #299 Love is all Around 17/02
Cards in Envy Love You So Much 18/02 (#2)
Crafting from the Heart #194 AG 18/02
Artistic Inspirations #193 AG 18/02
TIOT Love is in the Air 20/02
Unicorn Challenge #29 Love/Valentine 28/02
Get Creative #66 Use Ribbon or Washi 01/03
Unstampabelles Challenges #76 AG 02/03
A Snowflakes Promise #48 AG 12/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.